Life Skills Trainings are conducted according to a curriculum based on Christian values, and educational best practices. The training modules are practical and interactive, customized to the culture and customs of the area of the world where it is being implemented.
The training modules include the following general areas:
- Personal & Social Relationships (including Interpersonal Relationships, Communication, Culture, Self-Esteem, Anger Management)
- Health & Safety (including Personal Health Care, Sexual Responsibility, Substance Abuse, Coping & Stress Management)
- Job Readiness (including Link between Education and Employment, Education-Finishing High School, Career Planning, Job Readiness, Higher Education)
- Housing & Transportation (including Finding Housing, Rent/Lease/Contracts, Roommates/Shared Living, Getting Around)
- Financial Management (including Banking, Pay Stub, Budgeting, Credit)
- Life Decisions & Responsibilities (including Legal Rights & Responsibilities, Legal Documents, Records, Roots, Community Resources/Awareness, Life Decisions, Organizational Skills, Your Transition Plan)
- Human Trafficking (including Definitions of Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation, Definition of Human Trafficking, Causes and Consequences of Human Trafficking, Victims of trafficking, The Recruiter and the Customer, Supply and Demand Countries, Immigration).