CERI Mission Trips deploy to developing countries to serve impoverished children, youth and families.
What is a CERI Mission Trip?
- A time to get closer to God and the real world
outside your comfort zone
- A time to reflect and share your reflections
with other believers
- A time to explore what you are truly passionate about
- A time to put God's love into action
- A time to sharpen your advocacy skills and ideas
- A time to listen to what God has to tell you
On a CERI Mission Trip, our objectives are two-fold:
CERI volunteers going on Mission Trips can expect CERI to conduct all the background work needed for a well-functioning Mission Trip: